- Alpha Paging: Send job info to service
technicians with one keystroke over the Internet.
- Commission Rates: Pay different commission or
hourly rates for different types of jobs - every technician
can have different rates. Over 50 screens are available.
Look at jobs anyway you want.
- Map (optional) works with Dispatching to shows
all jobs with detailed pop-ups.
- Schedule Future jobs
- Look up Jobs by man, type, street
- Sort by job type, service tech, time promised
- Areas color coded
- Alert dispatcher to problem areas, areas that
can't be serviced at night.
- Customer communications after job is scheduled.
Permanent notes showing Landlord approval for payment.
- Complaint & compliments attach both to the
customer and serviceman and have a tickler file to ensure
that every complaint is dealt with and every compliment is
given to the serviceman to encourage that behavior.
- Lost Job Tracking: Tracks all cancelled jobs and
closing rates for service men - makes sure no "after-hours"
under-the-table work is performed.
- Productivity Analysis: Instantly see sales and
profits generated by your service technicians.
- Time Clock feature with multiple time stamps.
- Track Times: start, arrival, and finish times for
jobs, service technicians.
- Automatically stamp login and logout times for
- Vehicle Maintenance (Record work done or alert by
GPS miles (with GPS service))
- Job Costing (Instant popup shows direct,
overhead, commissions or hourly pay, and each line item
either by job or billable hours and percentage of profit and
profit before tax from any invoice. Reports also show by
individual technician performance)
- Routing (Instantly see all the jobs on the map
and arrange and re-arrange for the best service times. Note:
requires the mapping module)
- Vehicle Maintenance (record all work done to each
vehicle. Can also alert by gps miles if you use that
- Vehicle Tracking (see where the drivers are at in
real time.) - Requires one of the GPS options. However, you
can also show all the jobs done by a specific service
technician on the map for any day . . . past, present, or