JaRay Caller ID
- Instant popup of customer records to schedule a
- One keystroke will take the user to the customer's
- If a customer record doesn't exist (new account),
the user can immediately pop to the closest match in the
White Pages database. The user simply selects the
appropriate name and a customer record is instantly filled
in with the name, address, city, state, zip+4, SIC code, and
- From the new record, one keystroke will schedule
the job or display a map showing the job location.
- Record all phone numbers, incoming and outgoing.
This is done automatically, for every phone call.
- Record all conversations - great for
coaching. Play back from any workstation. You can even email
the phone call!
- Search to see all the times a specific person
called between any date range.
- Statistical analysis of calls per phone line, by
- Analyze how many phone calls come in by line
number, how many phone calls by time range.
- Compare days, months, and years call counts by
- Closing ratios for customer service
- Send caller-id data over alpha pagers for
servicemen or managers on call. We are currently developing
the ability to use two-way pagers so that the service
technician will input the amount collected, job type, how
paid, and automatically download his next assignment.